sexta-feira, 10 de maio de 2019

PART OF THE WHOLE


REFLECTIONS

Now I'm the invisible presence
Now I'm the distant light
Now I'm the aerial root of tomorrow
Now I'm the thought, echo and reflection
 
Now I'm the cloud
I can cross the sky
And be everywhere
 
Now I'm a drop of water
I can be a lake, a stream
A river or the ocean

I'm one among millions
I'm invisible as one
And reflection of the universe
As part of the whole

Now I'm the tree
And the cloud and the sky
Now I'm the bird and the sun
I'm seen without being seen

Now I'm the water
I can flow and move
All the immobile things within me

Now I'm the reflection
And all that is reflected
I'm the mirror in your eyes
Ever-changing and unbreakable

Now I'm the dancer and the sculptor
I recreate matter and shapes
I solve in all that you see
I remain in each fleeting sparkle

I let myself be all that I am
Or may be
Now and now and now
Whatever I am
It's still me

Now I'm the painter and the canvas
I receive all colours in my spirit
And the painting appears and grows
Overflowing essence and vision

And while I look up at the sky
I know I'm still up there
I'm the cloud and the raindrop

The sun comes closer
Watching the mirror
And does what's in his nature

Rewinds the whole story
With his long sunbeam arms
And says with his sunset eyes:

It's time to be a cloud again
The sky is waiting
From up here you can see
All that you were and will be...

São Ludovino, 21/2/2019

*****************************************************

Knowing the path and the corners V, photography by São Ludovino.




 Knowing the path and the corners VIII, photography by São Ludovino.

 Talking to the persistent cloud, photography by São Ludovino.

 Touching the clouds, photography by São Ludovino.

 Blooming bridge, photography by São Ludovino.

 Rising bridge I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Teaching, caring & learning I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Teaching, caring & learning II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Taking care of the forest, photography by São Ludovino.

 Raining on the Moon II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Observation I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Meditation I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Embracing the work IV, photography by São Ludovino.

 Uncountable II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Generation after generation I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners II, photography by São Ludovino.

Knowing the path and the corners III, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners IV, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners VI, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners VII, photography by São Ludovino.

 Knowing the path and the corners IX, photography by São Ludovino.

 Spring little joys I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Spring little joys II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Aging in the light I, photography by São Ludovino.

Aging in the light II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Forever young I, photography by São Ludovino.

Synchrony, photography by São Ludovino.

 Emerging, photography by São Ludovino.

 Stopping time I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Stopping time III, photography by São Ludovino.

 Stopping time V, photography by São Ludovino.

 The nest - detail , photography by São Ludovino.

 Firebird I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Firebird V, photography by São Ludovino.

 Wings to the Infinite, photography by São Ludovino.

 I remember the moment, photography by São Ludovino.

 Follow the glitter I, photography by São Ludovino.

Watermoon, photography by São Ludovino.

 Bridges in time I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Bridges in time II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Bridges in time III, photography by São Ludovino.

 Eternal warmth I, photography by São Ludovino.

Warm and safe II, photography by São Ludovino.

Real and ethereal, photography by São Ludovino.

 A corner in the blue sky, photography by São Ludovino.

 Light in the wind, photography by São Ludovino.

 Light bath, photography by São Ludovino.

 Lost and found, photography by São Ludovino.

Suspended in time, photography by São Ludovino.

 Stopover I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Particles of amazement I, photography by São Ludovino.

Moon after moon I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Generous Light I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Generous Light II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Magical Dusk, photography by São Ludovino.

 Equlibrium I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Capsule of Time, photography by São Ludovino.

 Winter Offerings, photography by São Ludovino.

Safe sky, photography by São Ludovino.

 Daily life, photography by São Ludovino.

 Wonders in every corner, photography by São Ludovino.

 Growing in colours I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Growing in colours II, photography by São Ludovino.

In the shade, photography by São Ludovino.

 While the leaves are falling II, photography by São Ludovino.

 While the leaves are falling III, photography by São Ludovino.

What a Wonderful Day, photography by São Ludovino.

 Natural Library I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Fall colours I, photography by São Ludovino.

 The Warm Snowy Mountains I, photography by São Ludovino.

Opening the Way V, photography by São Ludovino.

 Opening the Way VI, photography by São Ludovino.

 Smelling the Mountains, photography by São Ludovino.

 Daily Work, photography by São Ludovino.

 Silent Work I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Silent Work II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Perfectly Blue and Green I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Perfectly Blue and Green II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Perfectly Blue and Green III, photography by São Ludovino.

 The way is opened I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Diving, photography by São Ludovino.

 Birdie, photography by São Ludovino.

 The sky is opened II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Duet II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Duet I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Matter & Spirit I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Matter & Spirit II, photography by São Ludovino.

 Opening the Way I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Opening the Way III, photography by São Ludovino.

 Opening the Way IV, photography by São Ludovino.

 Spring Pioneers, photography by São Ludovino.

 Many kinds of light I, photography by São Ludovino.

 A heart of Light, photography by São Ludovino.

Preserved in the light, photography by São Ludovino.



IMAGES




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário