domingo, 20 de maio de 2018

BETWEEN EARTH & SKY

IN THE FLOWING TIME

Feel and be alive!
Feel blessed for being where you are
In the moment you are
For you are all the places and moments
Life offers so generously.
 
Feel grateful and joyful for the simple beauty
For the mysterious wonders that pass unnoticed
For de sun and the air
For all you can see
And for what's beyond.

In wonder, here I stand
At the top of the cliffs
I walk along the sand carpet
I taste the salty water
I bow before the spirit of enlightenment.

If you look up
Maybe you can see me
Here where the seagulls make their nests
And have their long conversations
In the late afternoon.

Or maybe you just see
The old pine trees, the dance of the cane fields
The earth's red-orange skin aging and renewing
Wounds and beauty in the same sight
All alive embracing you from all around.

Maybe you just hear the soft wind
The unfathomable sea song
The distant birds behind the voices
Wings flying in your head
While you drink the sunset light.

But if you see the cliffs, the sea, the pine trees
The seagulls flying above
The blue sky and the tiniest weed
Then I know you can see me
While I breathe with my soul.

São Ludovino, 1/5/2018



********************************************





Inclined to the Sun I, photography by São Ludovino.

Kaleidoscope Sky I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Kaleidoscope Sky II, photography by São Ludovino.

Liquid Chapters III, photography by São Ludovino.

Still Blooming I, photography by São Ludovino.

Making Colours I, photography by São Ludovino - 1.

Making Colours I, photography by São Ludovino - 2.

 Making Colours I, photography by São Ludovino - 3.

Variation III, photography by São Ludovino.

 Impressionistic Nature Lessons I, photography by São Ludovino.

Impressionistic Nature Lessons II, photography by São Ludovino.

Time After Time, photography by São Ludovino.

Natural Work I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Natural Work II, photography by São Ludovino.

Interpreting the Background II, photography by São Ludovino.

Old Rainbow, photography by São Ludovino.

New Fruits I, photography by São Ludovino.

Giants Crossing Mountains I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Shining I, photography by São Ludovino.

 Beholding Winter  I, photography by São Ludovino.

A perfect belvedere I, photography by São Ludovino.

Rainbow Journey I, photography by São Ludovino.

Rainbow Journey II, photography by São Ludovino.

The Journey of Colours,  photography by São Ludovino.

Winter Life I, photography by São Ludovino.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário